- All prices on this website include GST (Goods and Service Tax) and are correct at the time of upload.
- ORDERS CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED IN JERSEY, CHANNEL ISLANDS
- If you would like us to send any of the products on this website overseas please contact us.
- We offer a free island wide delivery on orders over £50.00 net. Orders placed that are under £50.00 will incur a £5.00 delivery charge. All goods must be signed for on delivery unless otherwise arranged.
- If you would like to order any of the products on this website, please contact us via phone or email. We do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays, but will always try to deliver our products to you as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions...
Please read our full terms and conditions when ordering on this website.
- Corkscrew (Jersey) Limited is a company registered in Jersey, Channel Islands who specialise in wine, spirits, beer and liqueur sales through Corkscrew, the registered trading name of outlet in St. Helier. We offer an island-wide delivery service of wines, spirits, beers, liqueurs and soft drinks which we have in stock in our St. Helier shop. Orders can be made by email, in person through our central market shop, or by phone for delivery in Jersey, Channel Islands
- By Placing an order with Corkscrew (Jersey) Limited, you verify you are over 18 years of age.
- Prices of our special offer products will be the prices as quoted on the web site and the e-newsletter, providing the order of any special offer products is within the dates valid for that particular special offer. All other prices will be informed either in person, if ordering in person, or over the phone, if ordering by phone, or as quoted via email.
- Payments can be made by credit card or debit card over the phone, cash before delivery in either of the shops, or by cash on delivery. We do not accept cheques on delivery.
- Date and time of delivery shall be arranged with the customer to mutual convenience, once the order has been confirmed by phone or at time of ordering if ordered by phone.
- Consumers have the right to cancel an order before it has been dispatched. If your order has not been dispatched, Corkscrew will give a full refund if they have already paid for the products. If the products have already been delivered, consumers have the right to a refund for their products provided notification is given within seven working days from the day after that on which the goods are delivered and they are in the condition when delivered. If a consumer has been charged for delivery and wishes to refund their products, the delivery charge will not be refunded. When returning goods, the consumer can either bring the goods back to our outlet in St Helier, or can arrange them to be picked up by Corkscrew (Jersey) Limited. If picking up returned goods, the consumer will be charged £5.00.
- Goods should be checked for breakages on reciept of delivery prior to signing the delivery note when delivering in Jersey Channel Islands. Any items found broken at this time will be replaced, otherwise Corkscrew (Jersey) Limited will not be held responsible for any loss or damage. Corkscrew (Jersey) Limited will not be held responsible for any loss or damage when sending goods overseas.
- Any unsatisfactory goods must be returned as soon as possible with contents being near to the original amount as possible. The product will either be returned to our supplier for examination or you may be offered a replacement or full refund.
- All products when ordered are subject to availability. In the unlikely event a product is not available when ordering, Corkscrew will contact you in order to either offer a full refund, provided the order has been paid for the unavailable product, or to arrange an alternative product.
- Corkscrew (Jersey) Limited retains ownership of all goods until full payment has been recieved. Corkscrew (Jersey) Limited will not be responsible or liable for any purchases resulting from the misuse of a debit card, credit card or any other type of payment that is made without the knowledge of the person to whom the purchase of these goods is being charged to.
- Any complaints should be directed to our central market shop, by email or phone. The address is shown on our contact page.
Corkscrew (Jersey) Limited would like you to enjoy the products we offer responsibly.
Thank you for your custom.